Friday, December 5, 2008


Brooke from one piece . . . . probably would have been better had I had a reference . . .

BUT TODAY IS FRIDAY! THAT MEANS A NEW ONE PIECE CHAPTER! w00t!

Everything else happening in my life right now?

well, my car was doing something really strange when I drove back from dayton, but the mechanic said it was okay. I wonder, though, because now its not shifting into 3rd gear right. Transmission fluid maybe? I should check for leaks . . . cause its a decently new transmission, and I don't want to have to replace it on a 16-year-old car. It'd be worth several times the car's value. Though I do love that car . . . .

I also posted Spitfire on this web comic site called "drunk duck," and it has something like 870 pageviews! In two weeks. Thats super encouraging, as I was wondering if I could ever become an awesome manga artist . . . . There is, of course, still a long way to go (especially when it comes to dealing with things like . . . I'd rather play video games, etc . . . ) but at least I know someone's reading!

(you can check it out here! enjoy!)

No comments: